Services for Auctioneers
We regularly solve property problems for Auctioneers, whether they involve planning issues, finding dream plots for clients, or resolving zoning issues. We advise on site feasibility, advising the potential of a site to sellers and vendors alike. We can also act as house hunters for people who do not have the time to identify their dream home. We show them the potential of a site or a building when faced with the latest statuary challenges like planning and building regulations.
What we do:
- Resolution of planning issues.
- Site surveys which illustrate the long term potential of properties.
- Opinions on compliance with Planning Permission.
- Opinions on compliance with Bye Laws.
- Opinions on compliance with Building Regulations.
- Potential-ise ; the creation of 3D images which visually display the potential of a site or building. Images can be uploaded onto a website.
DMA are registered with the Royal Institute of Architects of Ireland.
Benefits of working with DMA:
- Clear advice on planning issues.
- Clear communication with you and your clients.
- Quick turn around of opinions on Compliance and Declarations.
- Clear advice on Planning Permission.
- Photorealistic images illustrating the potential of older buildings.
- Clear advice on feasibility and potential of your client’s lands.
- Clearer vision of the property in the form of photorealistic models.
- Resolution of tricky planning problems
To arrange an individual appointment then give us a call on 087 6497313 or email us today at info@dmarchitects.
“DMA were a pleasure to deal with David gives good clear advice, does not cut corners and you can have complete confidence that if you ask David to do a job he will get it done to a high standard.”Paul Byrne Ardfert