Have you had unforeseen changes in your life that have affected your living situation? Is your home meeting your current needs? At David Moriarty Architects we appreciate that as our lives change, so too do our needs. Most people want to live independently in their own homes for as long as possible. We can help achieve this by carefully adapting your home to suit a new lifestyle.
We have designed home alterations and improvements for people of all ages. We focus on low-cost high-impact work, giving you the best value improvements to your existing layout. We can help make your home practical and safe, but also stylish, allowing you to live comfortably and happily within your home.
The benefits of lifetime home alterations:
- We design imaginative solutions with you.
- High Impact Low Cost move.
- Independence for vulnerable or at risk members of your family.
- Designs that are tailored to your needs and cost effective, without hidden extras.
- Special design facilities to improve the quality of life.
- Safe, stylish alterations allow those with disabilities continue to live at home.
- Live independently of care homes and hospitals.
- Assistance with grant applications.
How does it work?
We assess the home to identify barriers. Then we consult with doctors, discharge nurses and/or physiotherapists to identify your specific needs, challenges and equipment requirements. These are the considerations around which the final design must hinge. We design home alterations that will reduce, or in some cases, eliminate these obstacles entirely.
Contact us by phone at 087 6497313 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and I can show you what work is necessary to make your home more accessible, and enable you to live as independently as possible. We can also assist with applications for the following grants:
- Housing Adaptation Grant for People with a Disability.
- Mobility Aids Application Form.
- Housing Aid for Older People Grant
“David Moriarty & Associates worked closely with me to find the right solution for my home extension. We had excellent communication throughout, and I was impressed with the interpretation of my brief and the range of intuitive and innovative design solutions. The finished product is genuinely unique and a perfect fit for my lifestyle.”A Fuller Tralee